Established in 2002, adventure pioneer Jeff Coates had the vision of introducing zip line canopy tours to thrill seekers in North America. He found the perfect location south of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where the lush green jungle canopy gives way to the pure rushing waters of the Orquideas River. Jeff’s vision was to provide adventurists unprecedented thrills and birds-eye views, soaring high above the jungle canopy while crossing over the winding river valley below.
Los Veranos became the first zip line canopy tour in North America.
Today, Los Veranos is the most popular and thrilling zip line adventure tour. Sure to be the highlight of any vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Los Veranos boasts over 2 miles of the longest, highest, and fastest zip lines anywhere. With the most experience and a 5 star rating, Los Veranos is widely recognized as the finest, most thrilling zip line canopy tour in the world!Book now
What makes us the best?
- 15 ziplines that span over 2 miles - more than any other tour in Puerto Vallarta
- 5 star rating on Facebook, Google, Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Finest equipment provides a fast, smooth and safe tour
- Bi-lingual guides the are the most experienced, funniest and the friendliest
- Miles of breathtaking jungle canopy and river views
- We own the land! Other companies simply rent
- Zip lines are permanently mounted and inspected every morning.
- Trails are clearly marked and groomed with stone stairs and walkways
- Platforms are permanently mounted securely in the jungle canopy.
- For thrill seekers - The Big Enchilada is ¼ mile long and almost 500 ft. high
- The fun starts on our speed boat or open air / air conditioned tour bus
- Exotic animal house petting zoo
- River kayaking, water slides and swimming
- Dine river side on authentic local cuisine at our restaurant
- Tequila tasting of local tequilas not found anywhere else
- Exotic plants, flowers, and incredible attention to every detail
- Exotic reptiles, birds, fish and amphibians
- Fun activities for people of all ages
- Groups discounts
Experience of a lifetime
Some of our thrill seeking guests include celebrities from around the world, dignitaries and even Mexico’s President Felipe Calderon.
On our last line you can race to the finish and see who lands first as you zip into our tequila bar and riverside restaurant. After zip-lining, enjoy a delicious meal and sip on some tasty drinks, or cool off in the river and play with the critters and exotic animals at our animal house. This canopy tour is an excellent choice if you have children in your group, plus we offer a plethora of on-site activities for people of all ages.Book now