Risks and liability-release form for the services provided by
Los Veranos Canopy Tour
Be assured that LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR and its staff, take all possible care and precautions, to make your trip with us the most enjoyable and safe possible. However, due to the nature of the services provided, you may be exposed to certain risks.
It is important that you carefully read the following rules before signing, understanding that you participate at this tour at your own risk, releasing LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR from any civil, criminal or any other form of liability, arising from the use of its services.
I understand that I must comply with the following indications:
- All passengers must follow the guides’ instructions at all times.
- I acknowledge that I must ask the captain or service provider for assistance in getting on or off any boat used during the tour.
- Wear the lifejacket at all times on any boat and / or kayak and for all the duration of the tour.
- My personal and / or valuable items are my own responsibility throughout the day.
- The guests bring their valuables on our tour at their own risk.
- LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR or its staff, is not responsible for any belongings or valuables that are lost, stolen or broken such as cameras, binoculars, video recorders, cell phones, etc., which can fall into the water or suffer damages.
- Participants may carry them, but at their own risk.
- GoPro supports or self-sticks or any accessory can not be placed or connected to our equipment. It’s not allowed
- The tour can include an uphill walk, rough roads, kayaking and swimming activities.
- Access to the tour will be denied to persons under the in uence of alcohol and / or drugs.
- Respect the flora and fauna, willd life and animals as well as all kind of marine life in accordance to the laws that protect them.
- While you are being transported by land or water, do not stand on any moving vehicle. Attaching to seats or seats at all times, when boarding and disembarking should be ordered in an orderly manner, one participant at a time.
- Keep hands and legs inside the vehicle or boat at all times.
- LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR reserves the right to any image captured on the tour of my person or my family in promotional material or advertising.
- LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR is not responsible for any accidents or injuries caused by petting or interacting with any wild animal or domestic animal without prior authorization.
- We recommend the use of sunscreen, insect repellent and sunglasses.
- I confirm that I understand that I must notify the guide, driver or captain during the trip in case of any injury, accident, if I am not satisfied with the service provided, safety or quality of the service or product. LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR will not accept any complaint or claim if it is not informed in writing during the tour.
- The maximum permissible weight limit is 285 lbs (129 kg)
- I confirm that I and any member of my family or group are more than 5 years old and at least 42 inches (106 cms) tall.
- I must confirm that the harness and helmet provided remain in a safe way as determined by the guides.
- I confirm my ability to be on a platform approximately 3X3 square feet.
- Listen carefully to the information, follow the instructions and directions given by the guides and employees of LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR.
- I understand that during my trip in Tyrolese I am responsable for stopping and lifting my legs and feet upon arrival at each platform as instructed during the instruction.
- I acknowledge that LOS VERNAOS CANOPY TOUR is not responsible for adverse weather conditions, poor visibility, jelly fish or strong currents that interfere with the tour
- and I accept that the schedules can be changed or canceled without previous notice, due to these conditions.
- I acknowledge and agree that participation in any tour of LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR, may lead to risks, personal injury and / or damage to my property. I acknowledge that I have participated voluntarily in this activity and assume all risks related to it, releasing LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR of any responsibility.
- I acknowledge, convey and agree that LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR, its company, subsidiaries and a liated companies, as well as their respective officers, guides, employees and agents, (external agents and promoters) shall not be liable for any damages (including without limitation, damages compensatory, punitive or legal consequences, pain or suffering) material losses or expenses arising from personal injury and / or property damage that may result from my participation in this tour.
- I acknowledge and agree not to sue LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR or any of its affiliated companies and employees under any concept or claim, granting them the most extensive pardon and release of any legal action present or future, known or unknown, derived from my participation in the tour, activity or program provided by LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR and its affilates.
- I acknowledge that in the event of any provision of this letter is declared null and void as a whole or in part, such determination shall not affect the agreements made herein.
- In any case, the parties agree to submit themselves to the courts and jurisdiction of Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, waiving any other jurisdiction by their residence or other reason.
- For security reasons I understand that LOS VERANOS CANOPY TOUR reserves the right of admission.
- I have fully read and understood the scope and consequences of this document and I acknowledge there is no error, false pretense, bad faith or any other cause of nullity from the parties involved, so it is sign accordingly by.